Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Post As An Eleventh Grader

Cool Falcon
 I know I did a similar post earlier in the month, but I don't care I'm going to do this post anyways; rules are for fools. No need to worry though I am going to say new more relevant things this time around. Instead of foreshadowing my possible future as a senior; I will reflect upon my majestic venture as a junior at Marco Antonio Firebaugh High School.

Now my first days as a junior were tainted by a sophomoric attitude that I was unable to grow out of. As time passed I was able to make that metamorphic mental change into what I would like to consider a more sophisticated outlook. However upon further reflection I could be wrong. Nonetheless, with this change I also was able to became more socially aware than I had been in previous years. I actually felt like I belonged in more than one social circle. I participated more in social events which helped me become more comfortable with ,well, people.

I also was able to focus on both school work and having an adequate social life; something that I had thought would be a real challenge. I was that cool smart kid who was pleasant, at times, to be around and hangout with it, but also was serious and did his work to get good grades. As social as I was last year, compared to my previous years, I still want to experience more and become even more social; something to work at in my last year in high school.

Now I want to be real for a moment; This year really doesn't matter in a social aspect. In the whole scheme of my social life, I believe that my real 'fun' experiences will be held in college in a more adult environment. Although to be fair I see this year, as a senior, a more preparatory year for those college years of partying.

Now not having fun in my last year as part of the free educational system would be close to impossible. There are so many activities to do in school and way more out of it. This is what I lacked last year, good social fun in school and especially out of it. To be fair fun was had last year but not as much as I would have liked. However the future looks promising and hopefully I'm right. See you tomorrow; as seniors everybody!!!!!!!!

    

0 comments :

Post a Comment