Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Final Year

Once again I have to go back to school like most people and wonder will this year be the best year of high school? I am somewhat excited of going back as a senior, but at the same time I wish that I could have more time to enjoy these restful days. Knowing that this will be my busiest year gets me motivated to work even harder especially since I will be joining a lot of clubs. I am excited about seeing my friends, but I could care less for what they did over the summer. I know many obstacles are going to be in my way, but I will go through them with full force.
I plan to gain a lot of experience over my last year in high school, I will meet new people and try to be more lively. I know that I look depressed at school, but that will change because now I know that I am near the end of high school and heading into college. I don't know what this school year will bring, but I am ready for it.

2 comments :