Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Busy Week Of School

I am in this picture
Hello there my name is Pedro Hernandez and I am currently a 12th Grader (senior) from Firebaugh High School (FHS). There have been some slight changes in the school this year. For example the phrases that have been put on several doors/walls around the entire school. Some are inspiring but some seem silly in my personal opinion. The most nerdy phrases in the school are the ones that have to deal with "Star Wars". In my opinion they should write better and more cool motivational phrases instead, but that's just my opinion.

They even painted over the hand prints from the last year's seniors; which is good. I believe it was better for them to cover up the hand prints of the last year seniors because that way we can do something else that will remind the school of us. I'm sure they will also get rid of the stuff we do as well, but hey at least it will last for awhile.

School has been pretty good at the moment, but the problem with our school is that it is really packed and congested with freshmen and sophomores. It's irritating how a lot of them act like they look cool not doing what they're suppose to be doing in school. I am guessing they don't realize that you shouldn't be messing up in any of their classes; especially starting from 9th grade. I'm going be honest I'm kind of not so excited about all the events that we're going to have for us seniors. Reasons why is mainly because they're some people that act like they are the bosses or are annoying like paisas.

I hope we have a high graduation rate for the class of 2013; I hope most of my friends graduate. I am planning to join the soccer team this year, which I am feeling confident about. I just need to know the days of the tryout. Lunch seems really packed as well; it shouldn't be like that at all because all the freshmen and sophomore should be in first lunch. Hopefully they allow seniors to have early dismissal next semester. I kind of doubt it though.

0 comments :

Post a Comment