Sunday, September 2, 2012

First 5 Days

This first week has been a little mundane to tell the truth, but it was alright I guess. I got to see my friends again and it was pretty exciting to first step into school as a senior. I don't really feel the difference between this year and last year, I got most of the same teachers and only 2 new teachers, so it feels like I'm still an eleventh grader. When I watched the freshman and sophomores go into the school, I was thinking in my mind "Ha you guys are trapped here for another 3 or 4 years, but I'm almost free." I still don't like how my school looks because it looks like a small prison, but I guess its not all that bad.

The first four days have been a little painful because it felt like I went back to my regular routine and I wanted to break free from it. I was getting depressed about what was going to happen in the near future like college and choosing a career, but thanks to one of my friends I was able to move forward. I really liked the new reward system that the school created because now I have a chance to go to an amusement park as a reward for have a good GPA. I thought the first four days were interesting to say the least. I wanted something to happen, ANYTHING to happen that would add a little excitement to my regular life.

The final day of the week was the best day out of the whole week for multiple reasons. First, it was the day before a three day weekend. Second, I stayed for a while after school and found Bulaoshi playing badminton with a Chinese foreign exchange student and I started to play with them. Finally, I got to know two other people while playing badminton and after that Bulaoshi treated all of us to some Chinese food. Now I will help the foreign exchange in chemistry and will start playing badminton on Fridays (sometimes).

0 comments :

Post a Comment