Sunday, November 11, 2012

Time....

 Time. We see it through the actions that flow behind. It is curious how in one instance you are in the present and the other in the past. With this realization it is important that we cherish every moment of our lives. I am a high school senior and I know in just a few months all my friends will be going their separate ways. I've try to image being in the future and remembering this moment. I want to be able to recall a moment well spent.

It seems as though I slept one day as a fragile infant and awoke a grotesque beast. Its strange I see my hand everyday at it feel the same but I see the mirror and see it has changed. In a couple of waves my horns will extent and I will be dead.

"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present"

0 comments :

Post a Comment