Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gerome & Lily





Gerome: Tis it a fair day

Lily: Tis it fine

Gerome: I wonder how the sky is on the other side

Lily: Where?

Gerome: To where the lake falls beneath the sea. To where the sun awakes and sings. To where the flowers cascade through the open basin.

Lily: The words of which you speak what do they try to convey.

Gerome: My dearest Lily now that I have return from my long treacherous journey, from which danger lurks on thee grandest of scale. I have seen the stars across foreign skies. Now I have come to the lands of which brought my birth. I remember the day of which I first laid eyes on you.

Lily: Gerome. Of what message are you trying to let out.

Gerome: The sky was overcast..

Lily: Gerome no. Do not bring about these memories that long been in our past.Thy know of my engagement to Fredrick. I most honor it or my father will disown me of my family. Art thou know of this. The times between us should be left in its abyss.

Gerome: Lily please listen to me. When I peer into your sky I see all those things. The blue sapphires glisten amongst the moon. They reveal to me the world of which light constructs the realms. I long to come to stand before your presence to melt in your sweet delight. The infinite words I could speak of thy soul. The melodies the angels may sing for your graceful movements. Now Lily, thy soul has me at its mercy. Feel my heart. My heart that has beat in joy from the moment it saw thee that fair day in our youth. The vicious course of time has wounded me so. I present you with my entire possession. My love that holds me still. But please fairest Lily if thy were to reject my request take thy cleanest sword and drive it to my demise.

Lily: Gerome. Thee speaks of the most gracious words, but how can I leave my duties? How can I live with such dishonor?

Gerome: How can you allow me to burn before your presence? You once told me of the one true virtue: Love. Have you forgotten of such words?

Lily: Gerome......I..

Gerome: Lily. Now look deep into my eyes as I do to yours......What mystic beauty. Now tell me you don't love me as I do. Tell me your heart doesn't say my name with every beat.

Lily: ......Gerome...I..I do...I do love-

[Morning arose and the flames burst along the walls. The ground shattered open and consume them whole.]

0 comments :

Post a Comment