Monday, December 3, 2012

Glisten of Chastity

                                    Glisten of Chastity


   The whore lies in the bed bleeding. She weeps quietly there alone. Clouds edge up against the side of the bed and lift her to the cool winter night.

"Come let me see your face. Look into the dark splats of beauty in your eyes"

She raises her head to the blinding voices. Red pouring to the ground. The streets look weak from this hieght.

"What fair star fell beneath your skin that you had a crystal spark? Look at this figure before your eyes, it is your being."

                                                     
                                                       -Silence-

Cool winds pass giving a warm arousing sensation. She looks to the side to where the Earth has made its distance.The moon erupts suddenly into the sky with a silhouette figure descending

"You have darken your flesh. Here I am"

He moves smoothly onto her body onto the slit in her legs from which she bleeds.

"Let me taste the blood of which your soul has become."

His tongue moves over it. She looks onto the figure of whom remains silhouettte.

"There it is. The hallow black that fills your voids."

He plunges his arm deep in her abyss launching roars of groans. Tears floods here eyes. Hands clenched on the sheets she screeams.

"Here, bare witness to what was yor demise"

He holds it to her face as she begins to cry a broken cry. Blood now rushing out from her.

"You once told me you loved me. You once told me you glisten in glee for me, but you fell in his rage. You now bleed his blood!"

The river runs dry. No more blood. From the sky he gestures his hand as though grasping its infinity. With a whiten glow he places it against her chest . He cuts at his wrist bleeding.

"Here now, I give you life"

She awakes to his face.

"I want to love you" - She

He grasps her thighs and burrys deep with a rhymic beat. Moans fill the air.

"Taste the light that you crave inside you."

She embraces it fully, kneeling before his legs, bobbing her head.

"Eat now for you had hunger for life, you lost it in your demise."

The moon spills onto the bed molding into a chalice. He releases his flow onto it.

"Drink for it will brighten your soul."

She grabs the chalice pouring the smooth white liquid into her.

"Look into my eyes. I now proclaim you free of what you were, here now is light."



"Do you love me?"

"Yes"- She

He grabs her breast squeezing them until she screamed.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes"- She

He claps his hands an fire spit onto her body, burning.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes"- She

He snaps his fingers and a thousand arrows pierce her flesh.

"Do you love me?

PAIN, SCREAMS

"Yes"-She

He placed a blade in her palm directing it to his chest.

"Stab me if you do not."

"I do, I do love you."

He looks into her eyes and smiles .
He sings.
The skies melt onto the bed drowning her,as he flies away......air.....come..........back..........












She awakes into a soft silk bed. The room nicely painted. Floor coated in marble tiles. She gets up, opens the door and sees.....

0 comments :

Post a Comment